Searching:0 results found
A Feature Set describes the specific Axonize features that are permitted for an Application. Feature sets are defined per Application. Each of the Features in a Feature Set can be enabled or disabled for the Application.
Axonize currently supports the following features –
- UI-Groups-panelAutoOpening – After creating a new Group from the Devices tree, the user is redirected to the Groups’ view and the right panel opens.
- UI-Rules-additionalPropertiesConditions – Enables an Axonize user to create a Rule’s conditions based on a Device’s additional properties.
- UI-Filters –
- UI-Reports – Enables an Axonize user to create custom filters and generate reports.
- UI-Roles – Enables an Axonize user to create custom Roles and apply them to other system users.
- UI-Tenants-subscriptionLine – A Bezeq-specific property.
- UI-Dashboards-topBar – Enables An Axonize user to create and browse through Dashboards.
- UI-Dashboards-weatherWidget – Enables an Axonize user to create and display weather widgets.
- UI-Dashboards-durationGauge – Enables an Axonize user to create and display duration gauge widgets.
- UI-Tenants-subTenant – Enables an Axonize Tenant user to create a new Sub-tenant.
- UI-Rules-conditionStrictTypes –
- UI-View-themes – Enables an Axonize Tenant user to change and customize the system’s look and feel by changing the theme color.
- UI-Charts-multiCompareReadings –
- SHARED-Charts-machineLearning – Enables an Axonize user to apply detection and prediction ML algorithms on charts that they created. By default, this feature is Allowed. In order to block it, you must explicitly set the value to False.
- UI-Devices-realtimeGridDisabled –
- UI-Tenant-Theme –
- UI-Application-settings – Enables an Axonize user to edit the Application settings.
Axonize provides a variety of endpoints for handling Feature Sets, as follows –