Searching:0 results found
The Settings view enables you to configure various settings in the Axonize Portal that affect its behavior.
Use this window to configure the following Axonize settings:
- Main Settings – Configures various Application-related settings for the current Tenant in the window –
Note ‒ An asterisk (*) indicates a mandatory field.
- Application Name – The name of the Application.
- Company – The company to which the Application belongs.
- Time Format – The time format that displays in the Axonize Portal.
- Default Country Code – The default country code used when adding Users to the Application.
- Default View Mode – Indicates whether Devices display by default in a map view or diagram view, as shown below:
- Tenant Brand Color – Specifies the Tenant brand color as a light or dark theme.
- Tenant Logo – Specifies the Tenant logo that displays at the top left of the window, as well as in report emails.
- Application Logo – Specifies the Application logo that displays at the top left of the window.
- Preferred Language – Specifies the language used in the Application.
- Delete Application – Removes an Application from the Axonize platform.
- Delete Sub-tenant – Removes a Sub-tenant from the Axonize platform.