How Deutsche Telekom Evaluated and Developed their IoT Platform
In this webinar:
Featuring Deutsche Telekom’s IoT journey
Deutsche Telekom (DT) is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. Recently, Ralf Konrad, IoT Product Manager and Roland Baldwin IoT Product Manager, Deutsche Telekom (DT) joined us in a very informative webinar, to discuss their IoT journey.
In this webinar, they discussed how they were meeting their goal by addressing an existing need for digitalization among their enterprise customers by securely connecting millions of devices across many industries and scaling quickly.
Watch this webinar onDemand to discover:
- How they identified the need for an IoT orchestration platform
- Their main challenges throughout the process
- What the evaluation journey looked like
- Why they finally decided to use an orchestration IoT platform
- How they are growing their IoT applications as a service business